Hello readers!
Welcome to my blog which follows the life of an American living for a year in Seoul, South Korea (i.e., me). With only 11 more sleeps to go before I take to the winds I am becoming more and more excited; it's actually happening! Yesterday I received my orientation agenda which made it feel even more real, and I've been packing up my things (feels like I just UNpacked from college).
To say that I do not feel nervous at all would be a lie. They say that life begins at the end of your comfort zone. I'll be moving to the other side of the globe, to a country and continent I have never been to, where I don't speak the native language, and I don't know anyone. I live for this! This is going to be another life adventure, larger, longer, and more foreign than any adventure I've had in the past. So read my blog and experience a bit of the ride with me. :)
X
So exciting :) I can't wait to keep reading!
ReplyDelete